Monday, December 10, 2007

Back from OBS

OBS aka Outward Bound Singapore. Spent my 5 days 4 nights on the northeast located small island, Pulau Ubin. Yes, it is part of my job to be with the students. Count myself lucky, I was accompanied by my beloved Asst. Manager aka good pal, Ms. Susan Yong (Xiao Yang). Life's miserable and all we got to do was to OBSERVE. To be seen but not to be heard. Food sucks too.



Fortunately, we self-entertained throughout and boy, I was freaking LAME! Even I was not able to withstand my lameness. One of the self-entertained activities was to be the official photographer for both batches. I'm quite pro in this though I did not received any proper training. Look at the shots:









Salut to Batch 12 as we had stormed through 3 rounds of heavy rain and choppy waves. Applauds to Batch 13 as we had survived without being cooked under the hot, sorching sun. Kowtow to both Susan and I for being such 'ku liangs' and 'Ah Tiongs' for the past days. Life just can't seem to be that lame.







Btw, my face and neck was badly caressed by our common six-legged flying freaks, Mr. Mosquito.



Before I end, thank you for all the OBS instructors. They are honored by us. ESP to Louis, thanks for being so 'liang'.



1 comment:

Jace Lee said...

omg i see updates from your blog. keep it up!!