Monday, December 24, 2007

Xmas Party @ May's House!

It was a big ridicule as this party began from an unexpected food tasting along Marriot Hotel. The gorgeous and sinful looking chocolate fudge xmas cake simply caught Cher's and my attention. It cost a whipping SGD$59.90. However, it's fluffiness along with a mild tint of rum & raisin taste lingered both of our tastebuds. Moreover, as UOB card holders, we enjoy a cool 15% discount! Salut! (Pic to be uploaded soon).

Yes, the cake was bought along with the creation of our "GEEK - Themed" xmas party. It was pretty cool planning for all this BUT due to my focus on my precious students, I was not involved in the implementation and messed up with the coordination. Duh..... Anyway, we had our fill with the following list of food:

(1) May's 爱心 spagetthi;
(2) Cher's and My Marriot Hotel Choco Fudge Cake;
(3) Gerald's and Lene's honey bake ham and honey smeared ribs and;
(4) May's sis on extreme sinfulious cheesecake collection

The party wasn't a successful one as our geek spects was a total failure. Dum Cher for buying $2 worth long-sighted glasses. Though they are cheap but I will not jeopertised my deteriorating sight for a cheapo spects! Sorry Cher cos I really salut to your effort though.

The main highlight that night was our trip to Chevron's Clubhouse KTV. It was real cheap for 6 pple. Were crazy, sing and dance throughout the wee hours. (Pics to be uploaded soon) Salut to Lene's BF for being an angel by fetching Cher, Gerald and I back home safe and sound with his C280 Merz.

What a night - 23/12/2007, Sunday

No comments: