Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pouring with rain

Drowning my head to fill all 100 students' face and names, I'm bursting to off work soon. As the clock ticks, my brain juice drips to the end! Grr! Extreme loneliness is also causing all this.

Arranged to watch December Boys with beloved Jace LYW next Wednesday along with the guys. However, living in this tiny area of Lion City, we were stuck on what we can do to spend time slacking.

Promise myself that I will bring my cable to upload photos. BTW, I'm owning a new haircut. From being an "Ayumi Hamasaki 2000" look alike hair to "Rainie Yang"'s jellyfish look. Intending to buy a straightener soon. Will find time though *giggles.

As the day is going to end soon, I'm still struggling to arrange students' photos. Batch 12/13 here I come.

No comments: