Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chill-out @ Timbre Arthouse

Happy 20th Birthday to Gillian Khoo! Celebrations was at our fav hang-out place - Timbre (arthouse). 9 May 2008


Our dear b'day gal and her cake. Oh ya, FYI, we wore matching colored clothes. Like Mum like daugther. Cherina really seemed out of place.

My lovely shot along with a harmless drink - - - Lime Juice.

My friend aka neighbour of 16 years, since K2.

My friend of 9 years, since Sec 1.

My friends who are friends of each other.... LOL what am I talking about?? Point to note: did you realise the neat diference in height? DO..... RE..... MI.....

The difference between a fat ass and a bamboo.
Person missing: Geraldine whose relative came to visit her. Only dissappointment: Poor seating location and no performance by THE GOODFELLAs Just our luck. Till then, Akira @ Link Hotel - next chill-out venue.

No comments: