Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Some recollections

Was browsing through my photo database and ta da... I do take lots of photos...



Slacking @ work - meeting room @ my dispense



A Bintan shot taken from Angsana Beach Resort - killing time before food arrived


Before settling off for Jack's Place @ West Coase and slurping up the soup of the day


Dinner @ Asia Bar - SwissOtel


Shots taken at Timbre - Arthouse. Celebrating Cher's 22 B'day. She's the gorgeous one in patterns dress.


Exposed by the amatuer photographer - Cherina


KTV @ Chevrons - Christmas celebration after the disastrous 'themed' party


Chilling out @ Timbre - Substation (my first time)
After Ruiling's 21 celebration - @ Brewkz


A visit to the Singapore Zoo after 18 years. Most worst dressed of the day.

Information session @ Amara Hotel - A place where food is the best.

KL with Sabah buddies



My 20 B'day celebration @ N.Y.D.C - Suntec but I was really sick.


My Saudi Arabian visitor to my humble center

No comments: